- Please email all orders or price enquiries to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our prices do not include transport for post or courier charges. The client is responsible for the collection of goods at the business physical address unless otherwise agreed. We can arrange delivery on behalf of the client. If we arrange delivery on behalf of the client, it will be at the client's cost. The risk of handling the goods will be the responsibility of the client as soon as it is placed on the delivery vehicle. The client must arrange their own insurance in this regard.
- The supply of our oak products are subject to availability of reclaimed materials.
- Orders can take between 6 to 8 weeks to fulfil depending on the quantity of the items ordered and/or production schedule at the time of order. We cannot be held responsible for late delivery due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will communicate an unavoidable delay in the delivery.
- We may require a deposit of 50% to confirm the order. We may impose a cancellation fee in the event of cancellation before delivery. The fee will depend on the nature of the order, the length of notice of cancellation before delivery, the reasonable potential to find alternative clients for the order and the reason for cancellation. No refunds on deposits in the event of cancellation for already ordered/made special-order goods. The 50% balance is due on completion of the order and before delivery takes place.
- Orders for manufacture need to be confirmed by mid-October. Our annual workshop shutdown takes place from mid-December to mid-January.
- Prices on our wholesale catalogue are excluding VAT.
- To qualify for wholesale orders the customer is required to place an opening order of over R5000.00 and order the minimum quantities stipulated on the wholesale catalogue.
- Final orders for the year need to be confirmed by mid-October. Our annual workshop shutdown takes place from mid-December to mid-January.
*Items are hand finished and made with reclaimed & off-cut wood, therefore pieces may vary in size and thickness.
*Cracks, imperfections, wear & colour variations form part of a wooden item’s character. Timber movement will occur as it is a natural product. We cannot be held responsible for any damage to products due to dramatic changes in relative humidity or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
*Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply changed your mind or made the wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or repair, where:
- The goods are defective within the warranty period or within 10 business days after purchase/delivery.
- The products were wrongly described, different from the sample shown to you or do not perform.
- We will not accept a return of a product where the product has been installed, affixed or amended, unless defective.
- We may charge a handling fee if the return is accepted by management.
- Goods may not be sent back without authorisation.